Do stores like Hollister, Ruehl and Abercrombie & Fitch have BF sales?

ddelp

I have never know of a sale at hollister or abercrombie except clearances. I would be so excited to get a 5% off sale, lol.

LOL!! Me, too! My teenager is addicted to Hollister! We just went there yesterday. She found a $100 she got for Christmas last year. I NEVER FIND THINGS LIKE THAT! She loves their jeans but they are so expensive. And to shop there being a size 2 is kind of big. She wears size 3 jeans and medium tops and XL sweatshirts. I don't think I could get my right thigh in any pair of jeans they have.

Does anyone know if stores like Hollister, Ruehl and Abercrombie & Fitch have Black Friday Sales? Also do they have many sales from Thanksgiving through Christmas? Thanks so much.

right now aeropostale is having a really good clearnace. i just order my neice a $40 hoodie for $14.99. just go to their website and click on clearnace. there are pages in different catorgories.

Hollister, Ruehl, and Abercrombie & Fitch normally don't have much of any type of sale. At least nothing that is organized, some stores may have some items already on Clearance before Friday, but nothing advertised nor organized to my knowledge

I do know their after Christmas sale starting the 24th of Dec are amazing. You can get 300 dollar sweaters for absolutely nothing, what you do is you buy the item in cash or you will get store credit, the day after Christmas for a higher price, and then every wed or Thurs after that go for a price adjustment. Eventually about Jan 18 it will be $12.

Last year, American Eagle had a deal on jeans until 11 am (maybe noon). I remember because I needed to get back to that store by a certain time to pick up those pants for my DS. I think it was like $10 off ?? That's better than their normal jeans sale of $5 off.