Have you seen the Upsidedown Christmas trees?

Gloey

was this invented so people would buy more stuff now that theres more room under the tree?.. it didnt seem like a terrible idea(takes up less floor space) till i read about the tree points to heaven. then it became a bad idea to point it down!

I saw them last year and thought they were weird. But after seeing the ones that were decorated I thought they were pretty neat. Because you could see the ornaments alot better and there was so much room for presents. I still wouldn't have one though they just don't fit what is our norm so to each thier own I guess. :)

In a bar I worked in years ago, we put the tree on the ceiling, hanging down. It was a pain in the but, so we left it up all year and decorated for every holiday.

But This one takes the cake. It does not get the same effect as on the ceiling.

i think it's the funny looking. it made us laugh, and if you go tothe thread "Cats - can I keep her out of the tree?" there a pic someone put in that shows a tree hanging from the ceiling, lol now thats funny. i'm wondering how they decorated it.

I've seen them for the last 10 years or so. But the ones I've seen were hung from the ceiling so the possibility of them "falling over" were not possible. THe tree was a smaller tree (about 4-5 foot) and whe hung from teh ceiling it was up off the floor be a good 3 foot.

I thkn it looks wierd, but who am I to tell somoe how to put pu their tree or how to decorate it. Everyone has thier "thing" and I'll let them express it until they try to push it on me or it interferes with what I'm doing.