Wow-Wee Robo Pet - $29.99 Shipped @ Circuitcity.com

Brad

• 4 weeks later...
We bought one of these after returning the roboraptor (he wobbled way to much and wouldn't stay standing) The robopet was meant to be a Christmas present for the kids but we couldn't help ourselves. :D We started playing with it and decided to give it to them early. It is lots of fun and pretty easy to control once you have everthing down.

just to let you all know, these are going to be $9.99 starting tommorrow (Dec, 2) at www.toysrus.ca. it's in our flyer that hey will be half price.They are regularly $19.99 but starting this week they'll be half price. So if you know anyone in Canada, maybe they can ship it to you. it's free shipping online also, but I don't know if they ship to the US. Hope this helps!

The ones for 9.99 are minis not full size and it says its a great companion so its not the regular sized one but still a good deal!

I'm not familiar with this toy but if you're talking about the really small (4" size) Robopets, I saw some at Target today for $4.99. They were shelved right along the RoboReptile and larger RoboPets. Wasn't marked clearance or anything. That looked like the regular price.