Disney DVDs on BF???

yogiyb

I think 13-14 bucks is the best price you are going to get before Xmas, there might be some store that does it for 12.99, but I doubt it. You also have to think Aladdin was a re-release, unlike Cars, where it is the first time anyone has the chance to get it. :D

I think 13-14 bucks is the best price you are going to get before Xmas, there might be some store that does it for 12.99, but I doubt it. You also have to think Aladdin was a re-release, unlike Cars, where it is the first time anyone has the chance to get it. :D

On BF you'll see both Cars & The Little Mermaid for under $10. Might not be a BB, but you'll see them. Happens every year with Disney's latest releases.

I thought walmart had the best dvd prices on newer releases last year, at least that was my opinion of it...

no, i got the cinderella special release last year for $10 at cc - they normally have the best prices on the new releases, but they have very limited quantities and long checkout lines - i always go back to the car stereo installation checkout b/c most people don't know that they can check out there:)

I take the circuit city and bb ads to walmart to get my dvd's. They pricematch, and have large quanitites, and most people are too busy with the sale items to worry about them. I have gotten many new releases for $8-10. Last year it was Robots and winn-dixie.. i remember getting lion king 2, beauty and the best, etc..

no, i got the cinderella special release last year for $10 at cc - they normally have the best prices on the new releases, but they have very limited quantities and long checkout lines - i always go back to the car stereo installation checkout b/c most people don't know that they can check out there:)

I do the same thing. Even on BF! It is great!