Gift ideas for preteen and 5yr old.

I'm having a hard time this year on what to get my kids for christmas. My daughter is 12 and she already has an MP3 player, nintendo ds, dvd player, tv and tons of clothes. My son in 5 (will be 6 shortly after christmas). His interests change on a daily basis. I'm getting nervous on what to get them. BF is fast approaching. Help please.......:eyepoppin

For the twelve year old I would think a digital camera, some jewelry, craft kits,paint by number or an art kit, some movies for her DVD player, new games for DS, a new bike or motorized scooter, maybe even a prepaid cell phone and some top up cards.

For the six year old I would be as varying as his interest. Magnetix, legos, a portable DVD player with some movies, a Gameboy of some kind, a bike, action figures, some kind of race car set or a radio control car, I think if you think about all the kinds of things he really likes to do it will be easier. When my youngest was six he would have be wanting the craftsman tools that Sears carries for kids.

Hope that helps a little bit, but don't worry you will find them gifts and they will be thrilled!!

My niece is almost 13 and for the past few years she has been asking for Blockbuster giftcards. Last year we got her one of the 'funky' chairs with a speaker in it for her room, and the blockbuster card so she could rent the movies she wanted. It went over very big.

I'm having a hard time this year on what to get my kids for christmas. My daughter is 12 and she already has an MP3 player, nintendo ds, dvd player, tv and tons of clothes. My son in 5 (will be 6 shortly after christmas). His interests change on a daily basis. I'm getting nervous on what to get them. BF is fast approaching. Help please.......:eyepoppin

I have a 12 year old daughter and she wants a digital camera, and a motorized scooter for christmas. She also has a cell phone that may be another idea.

My son is the same way and he is almost 6. He wants a motorized 4 wheeler (walmart) and a new playstation. I figured these are two things that I dont have to worry about him changing his mind on for a while.