Anyone get Butterscotch pony yet?

I just picked her up at Sams Club for $239.... She's cute and very intractive but her motorized movements are pretty loud, mechanical. Also, I thought when you 'rode' her, she bounced, she doesn't. She moves her head back and forth and makes trotting noises. I certainly wouldn't pay more then I did for her. She's great for an older child who loves horses, yet the limit is 80lbs.

Didn't get one after seeing the issues you described above. The jerky movements and loud mechanical noises. After seeing that me and my wife decided to get out daughter the cottage playhouse at samsclub. She will not outgrow it for several years. If anyone decides to get one I would advise to purchase it at sams they have an excellent return policy should it break down the road.

Didn't get one after seeing the issues you described above. The jerky movements and loud mechanical noises. After seeing that me and my wife decided to get out daughter the cottage playhouse at samsclub. She will not outgrow it for several years. If anyone decides to get one I would advise to purchase it at sams they have an excellent return policy should it break down the road.

I think you made a really good decision!

That thing scared the crap out of me and my friend in Target!! I was thinking about getting it for my goddaughter, but like others said it was too mechanical-sounding and I thought she was a little too "hard" underneath, I guess I was expecting her to be more plush. My goddaughter isn't dying for it, she's more into Dora, so I felt very comfortable passing it up.