best buy ad has to be out soon

tlm2121

i just talked to my friend who's hubby is the manager of BB down near Philly and she asked him about BF and he said he has a copy of the ad :eyepoppin at his store!!!! She is trying all of her female powers of persuasion to either get a copy or at least a list of what is on sale and the price. All he has told her so far is they will have a killer deal on a large HD tv. He wouldn't tell her brand, exact size or price. ANYONE WHO WORKS AT BB DO SOME SEARCHING B/C there should be at least one copy of the ad hidden somewhere at your store. Hopefully she will be able to get some more details b4 the weekend is over.

i just got an email from her saying ther will be a Magnavox 32" LCD HDTV for $699 and some off brand 32" LCD HDTV for $599 - also a 42" plasma (she thinks it was panasonic) for $1200 but she said that one said EDTV instead of HD - i don't know if that is right, i have never heard of EDTV:confused: At least she got a couple of tidbits out of him - i told her to work on desktop prices (since that is what i am looking for) and laptops - i am getting really excited

Guest ladakn99

so far, not that impressed,

OfficeMax has a 37" LCD HDTV for the same price as the Magnovox that you stated earlier.

good job though. lets see what we can find about them laptops....

maybe if she tells him about this site and how we do things around here, he might just give in.

Can you shop BB deals online? I don't have a best buy around here!!!! UUGH!

Best Buy does their doorbuster / major BF sales in-store only. Their internet sales are usually not BF-worthy deals. Of course, last year their site kept crashing from redesign flaws and being hammered for sales.