$10 Gift Card w/ $75 need coupon each time?

friholic

Hi! Last year TRU had spend $75 and get a $10 gift card. I would go every couple of days and spend $75 by BF I had 8-$10 gift cards. I was at TRU today I tried using a printed coupon for the $5 off $25 and was told no printed coupons. So I then asked if you needed to have the coupon from the Toy Book to get the $10 gift card when you spend $75. I was told that you have to have the coupon from the book or you don't get the gift card.

Items are cheaper at Wally World and Target then at TRU but using coupons and then getting a $10 gift card makes them a little cheaper at TRU, but I only have 2 of the coupons from the Toy Books saying you can get a $10 gift card for every $75 purchase.

Any other TRU's giving the $10 gift cards w/o the coupon?

I know that TRU has to protect itself from scam coupons and such, but it seems like they are making it so hard for me to want to spend my money there.

Yeah, they've gotten stricter about these types of things lately. The coupon only comes in the Big Books that are sent in the mail, so there are none in store we can give out to customers. My store in So. Cal wis being strict about it like they were with the Deal/No Deal coupons