Has Best Buy's Customer Service improved?

Adamtanderson

Ive never had a problem with them, if anything doesn't work they will happily exchange or refund. Some people in the stores tend to make up answers when they dont know the answer to a question you ask them though.

I went to the closest Best Buy several weeks ago to get the laptop advertised in the Sunday sales ad ($399.00, minimum six per store). I waited in line outside the store before they opened. Some teenager cut in front of me but I was still sixth so I figured it wasn't a problem. I got into the store and found out there were only five, and the teenager was an employee who got the fifth one. I asked the employees what was up, and they said there was a "shortage" and they only had five. I contacted the online customer service and was given the same answer. I later talked to someone who worked at Best Buy, whose job is to make sure that if an ad says there are six, there are six, otherwise people can sue for false advertising. She said I should have called and demanded they live up to their "minimum six per store". Too late now, but good advice for anyone else that might have this happen. I'd have to say, based on this experience, their customer service is pretty bad.

They will ask me if I need help finding items. However, when I have a problem I get the go around.

Laptop taken in for repair two weeks ago, sent it back not working. (I should have checked before I left.) So, I take it back. Went to pick it up Saturday, and half my power cord is missing.

It's a good thing, I don't scream and shout anymore.