Anyone else having BF anxiety?

hoits2000

Has anyone else got the BF shakes like me?

I think I have a problem I have dreams now of standing in line for hours waiting for the PS3 and standing in line at a 24 hour walmart for the PS3 for 24 hours. I have headaches now, and I'm so anxious, I want one of them so bad. Its all I think about. I have a problem, anyone else like me?

By the way, I got 2 elmos TMX on yesterday form walmart.com woohoo!!

I do, but it is $$ issues, DH has been off of work for two weeks and having next to no money come in is putting a cramp in my BF style!!

This will probably open up a big ole can of worms after I say this.. But Get yourself a ps3 and put it on ebay and make some $$. Then you can enjoy your BF.

:yup:

alright everyone... just a deep Breath, and repeat after me. " I will be 1st in line... And I will get that PS3."

;)

Just as long as your at a different WM than me. Cuz then you'll be #2. LOL

What time are you gonna be there, cuz youll be first in line behind me, hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Up until 2 days ago BF was on my mind more than I'd care to admit! But now I have something else to think about. I just found out that I am pregnant! Now I am not sure I want to go out on BF. I am not sure I want to deal with all the hectic mess. I guess I will decide as it gets closer.