Best Buy in Texas

sleepster69

:) Anyone in North Texas got any ideas about this year's goodies? I have spent the last 5 Black Fridays @ BB with the exception of on very misserable experience at Fry's 2 years ago, and have have great experiences. Hope this year they have some great deals like usual.

Fry's is a miserable place in my opinion. I'll be in Mansfield. I would be in Fort Worth but that was the closest store to me that had the PSA program, see the other post for details. That makes the whole thing worthwile to me. I may be frozen that night but at least I won't be stuck in the store that morning.

Good luck and have fun.

I stay west of the metro area, west of the Speedway. The closeest BB are Southlake or Lake Worth. Went to Southlake last year but have been at the Hurst location all years previous. No bad experiences at any location yet. Haven't tried PSA yet but hope to this year.

Lake Worth and W'ford are my neck of the woods (I'm in Westpoint, grew-up in Willow Park) and I really wanted to get to one of those stores. I figured the further away from the massive residential areas, the better for me. But, alas, Mansfield was the closest for me with PSA plus that's my co-shoppers area. If I remember correctly, Grapevine has it too. Just an FYI.

Fry's is a miserable place in my opinion. I'll be in Mansfield. I would be in Fort Worth but that was the closest store to me that had the PSA program, see the other post for details. That makes the whole thing worthwile to me. I may be frozen that night but at least I won't be stuck in the store that morning.

Good luck and have fun.

My brother used to live in Mansfield but moved to San Antonio. I visted him in July a few years back and I swear I will never go back. To stinking hot for a northeren boy! :eyepoppin

I am new to the Board. Is South Lake a good place to go for Black Friday?

Welcome....If you mean the store off 114 and 26, I waited there last year and will be there this year as well. It's well lit and the folks were nice enough and it's located accross from several other stores that you can get to and do other shopping without to much travel. They do offer the PSA program, my appt. is at 5am. Call and set something up. They have slots left.

See Ya there Green Eyes

Debating between the Frisco and McKinney stores.

I wonder which will have a larger inventory of the $379 lappy. Also, does anyone know from experience when the line begins to form at either store?

I was at Frisco, Texas last year and the first person in line was there at 6pm. I would say get there between 4 and 6 this year.

McKinney store might be a good one to go to but you have to take in account that people from Allen and Sherman use that store as well.