How cold is is going to be in WI for BF??

ckmommy

We moved to Houston five years ago and my blood has thinned, but my BF shopping is in full gear. We are going to Racine, Wi--my hometown--for Thanksgiving. I have not done BF shopping there before and have forgotten how cold WI is. Can anyone prepare me?? Will Walmart let people in (is it a 24 hour Walmart) so we can be warm hovering around the pallets?? I am going to miss my 70 degree wait in lines!!!

I actually told my husband to make sure the return flight was in the afternoon on Friday so I could get to the sales!!:D

Wish me luck--maybe I'll see a few of you around. I have seen a couple people's location being Racine.

Southerns will freeze to death in Wisconsin.

i second that. i was born and raised in michigan and spent 5 years in missouri where it still gets cold, but not as cold as MI does. I have been here in alabama 1 year and it was between 55-60 a couple days ago and i thought i was going to freeze to death, lol.

so my guess is, being a former yankee myself, its going to be COLD. lol

We moved to Houston five years ago and my blood has thinned, but my BF shopping is in full gear. We are going to Racine, Wi--my hometown--for Thanksgiving. I have not done BF shopping there before and have forgotten how cold WI is. Can anyone prepare me?? Will Walmart let people in (is it a 24 hour Walmart) so we can be warm hovering around the pallets?? I am going to miss my 70 degree wait in lines!!!

I actually told my husband to make sure the return flight was in the afternoon on Friday so I could get to the sales!!:D

Wish me luck--maybe I'll see a few of you around. I have seen a couple people's location being Racine.

I believe the BF deals are lacking in Wisconsin because of a law that states that retailers cannot sell items below cost. So you need to head to the north Chicago suburbs, where it will be about .1 degrees warmer.

I believe the BF deals are lacking in Wisconsin because of a law that states that retailers cannot sell items below cost. So you need to head to the north Chicago suburbs, where it will be about .1 degrees warmer.

Correct, last year walmart had a sub-$400 laptop and it was a sub-$600 laptop in wisconsin, in northern ILL it was sub-$500 near the boarder and stores a bit in was sub-$400

As for the temp, I've seen it be in the mid 40's and sunny to the teens with high winds.

I'm here in Kenosha and the ads for BF in Il always have a lower price. Not on everything but the major electronics mostly. toys are about the same. The Walmart in Racine is 24 hour so you can wait inside. BB in Racine always has a huge crowd so if you go there you have to be early. Wear a warm jacket it's always cold here.Cover your ears well.

42 degrees.... that's still golfing weather in northern Minnesota ;-)

Same here. :yup: Some of our courses stay open until they are covered in snow. There are a couple that are open year-round, so if you feel that you can play them, you have that option. :lolrun: