Interesting article (Walmart on Black Friday items)

momof5plus1hubby

You guys should go look early for any of the things that are going to be on sale in the 9-05 ad, because I was able to purchase the 9 inch portable dvd player and 1gb mp3 player today. The sales girl wasn't going to let me have it because she said the sale date hadn't started yet, so she asked one of her co-workers, and he said if it's on the floor that they can sell it. Yay for me that I don't have to go stand in those midnight lines!!!!:tongue1:

You guys should go look early for any of the things that are going to be on sale in the 9-05 ad, because I was able to purchase the 9 inch portable dvd player and 1gb mp3 player today. The sales girl wasn't going to let me have it because she said the sale date hadn't started yet, so she asked one of her co-workers, and he said if it's on the floor that they can sell it. Yay for me that I don't have to go stand in those midnight lines!!!!:tongue1:

Yeah, that was my plan during today's lunch break, however, none of the sales items were out yet, except for the Garth Brooks cds :( Maybe I'll try another walmart! :yup: