Nintendo game systems

maddjax2

Playing a GB ADVANCE game on a DS Lite becomes a matter of aesthetics.

The original DS plays ADVANCE games too and the cartridge doesnt stick out like on the DS LITE.

On the DS LITE your ADVANCE cartridge will stick out about 1cm from the handheld. It seems like nothing but believe me...it does look kinda ugly.

Ive rarely seen people play ADVANCE games on a LITE

SAY that info is good to know!!

We are thinking about a ds to replace a GB advance for my 9 (almost 10) yr old son.

Are the DS's (lite and regular) price controled?

I have been seeing them all about the same price. I was hoping for a great deal on BF but I am wondering if I should just buy now to besure we have one.

With the new black and pink ones just released a couple of weeks ago it'll be hard to find those for the holiday season for sure. I'm also sure Nintendo itself wont drop the price of the LITE, not sure about the original. You may see lots of stores bundle their originals with accessories or games to get them the hell out of their stores.

*whispers*the original ones are kinda ugly.

But they're extremely tough. Sometimes I dont want to play my LITE because its just too nice.

Playing a GB ADVANCE game on a DS Lite becomes a matter of aesthetics.

The original DS plays ADVANCE games too and the cartridge doesnt stick out like on the DS LITE.

On the DS LITE your ADVANCE cartridge will stick out about 1cm from the handheld. It seems like nothing but believe me...it does look kinda ugly.

Ive rarely seen people play ADVANCE games on a LITE

Thanks for the info, I am looking to buy a DS for my 10 yr old daughter, and we have a lot of GBA SP games as well. I hope they bundle them like you said and get them out cheaper!:D

Which would be the best for a five year old? I found a bundle package -pink GBA SP with two games (Dora Spy Adventure & Disney Princess) for 99.00. This is the first year she has asked for any "games" and I didn't know if she was ready or what to get!! :)

Which would be the best for a five year old? I found a bundle package -pink GBA SP with two games (Dora Spy Adventure & Disney Princess) for 99.00. This is the first year she has asked for any "games" and I didn't know if she was ready or what to get!! :)

Where did you find that at?

That sounds cheap. It seems like the ones I have seen are all $129 and up. I want one for myself!

I found the "Girls' Suitcase Bundle at (Game Boy® Advance SP)" at Circuit City. This is what is included for 99.99

• Pink Game Boy® Advance SP

• Disney Princess game

• Dora the Explorer game

I thought that this was a pretty good deal!:D

I found the "Girls' Suitcase Bundle at (Game Boy® Advance SP)" at Circuit City. This is what is included for 99.99

• Pink Game Boy® Advance SP

• Disney Princess game

• Dora the Explorer game

I thought that this was a pretty good deal!:D

Wow, I hope I can get one, they are currently out of stock. :(