LAW at WALMART question

anr1803

I know this might be a dumb question but i was just curious.

Im going to put my christmas at LAW this weekend, one item is a GBA .. Say the GBA is like a huge deal at BF and its on sale for 49.99 or so. If i have it in LAW already would i get the GBA for that price, do i have to get it out then or can it stay in and the price stay 49.99 untill i get all out. or do i have to but the GBA on BF???

I usually wait untill bf but this year i have to buy for ANOTHER kid and im a SAHM so money is kind of tight this year.

any help is appreciated

Thanks

Ashley

Last year GBA were on sale for $50, I went early to try and get 3 of them. A lady in line by me told me that if you have it on layaway then all you have to do is make a payment on your layaway that morning and it will change the price automatically. I passed her later on my way out and she said it worked for her. So maybe worth a try.

Tawnya

The doorbuster gba's will have a special upc #. My WM would not let me use the gba's I had in lay-away, because the upc #'s were different. Try to get the ones off the pallet and use lay-away as a backup. Maybe your WM won't be as anal as my store is. One more thing: if you can't grab a gba, bee-line it for lay-away because in a matter of minutes the line will grow a mile long. In case they won't pm their own ad, bring another store's ad with you. There should be a couple stores with gba's on sale this year.

In case they won't pm their own ad, bring another store's ad with you. There should be a couple stores with gba's on sale this year.

SOO.. SAY...

i find the GBA at Target for 50 and it is not at walmart for 50 then walmart will still price match, even if it is on law?? man oh man this is confusing.... I married a man with 2 kids and now i have one of my own so i have to use LAW this year, if i can that is why i ask...

thanks