storing christmas wrap

Guest kathybmb

Guest kathybmb
I have discovered a couple of great things last year..the bags that you store sports chairs in are excellent for holding quite a few rolls..6 i think i got in there last yr. Also at the dollar store i bought a clear garment bag with intentions of storing the wrapping paper and keeping it hung up..but it gets to heavey to hang. the clear bag though was excellent for storing all the wrapping paper for the winter. it kept it together, and kept it dust free.

I got a really great under the bed storage bag with inside dividers and handles on the outside as a GWP from Current Catalog last year right around mid Nov. last year made specifically for this. It zips around and keeps everything clean and organized. They will probably run another one soon.

I got a really great under the bed storage bag with inside dividers and handles on the outside as a GWP from Current Catalog last year right around mid Nov. last year made specifically for this. It zips around and keeps everything clean and organized. They will probably run another one soon.

I have never seen this - it will work better for me than what I have

thanks for sharing!

I have used a tall trash can (4 outside silver?), with lid. I put wheels on the bottom, then

Drilled a hole on both sides put a carrying/pull (rope) handle on it.

I use it all year long, as I use the other gift wrap all year long.

I have the ribbons, tape, to & from tags & markers in a rubbermaid cont w/handle that sits inside.

I thought since it is going to be in my craft room, it needs to be fancy looking too.

So I painted the outside with many wild & crazy colors.

It is in the corner of the closet. No doors any more on the closet.

Had all of these things already here. That trash can was just taking up space in the basement.