500' rolls of 30" wide paper - you pay shipping

kranky

I have some 30" rolls of 20 lb bond white paper which are 500' long (yes, 500 feet). Each roll is in a box (6.5" x 6.5" x 32") which can be shipped as-is. The boxes weigh 22 pounds each.

You can have one or more for the cost of shipping. I can ship via FedEx Ground (no UPS). For reference, one roll shipped FedEx ground to Ohio is $7.90, Massachusetts is $9.66, Wisconsin is $10.20, Arkansas is $11.07, Oregon is $19.60.

Perfect for making banners as long as you want, table/floor coverings that kids can scribble on, school projects, etc. If you are exceptionally anal-retentive and have a steady hand, you could even cut it up into sheets for your laser printer. It's the same type of paper. :)

If you want to know an exact shipping cost in advance, send me a PM with the delivery address and whether it is a residential or a business address.

[edited to remove reference to UPS shipping. Just found out that's not an option for me.]

I have been buying smaller rolls of paper for my son to paint on. We like to cover the entire dining room table and paint away. He spends hours every day painting. He is only 3. I think I may have an artist on my hands. Anyway! I would love to have a roll of this if shipping doesn't cost too much. Can you find out what it would cost to ship to Ohio? Thanks!

Guest JeepMom
For those that don't get in on this, check your local newspaper, sometimes they will have end rolls they will give for free. It won't be white, it will be newsprint without ink on it!

• 2 weeks later...
I got my roll of paper. It is very nice! My son absolutely loves it. We covered the dining room table up and he spent 2 hours painting all over it. My mom gave me the great idea to let the kids color all over some or even myself and use it as wrapping paper. It will get many uses. Thanks a bunch!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I may be able to use one for school, but wont know for a month or so.....

Could I still get you to check shipping for me?

Lafayette Indiana 47909

If its not convenient for you dont worry about it, no big deal....

Have a good day and stay warm if your near me....:)

TY - Jen