JC Penny's $1.97 clearance

shopping mom

Where are the $1.97 clearance racks located in Penney's? I found the green signed 'Final Clearance' racks at my local store, but most items were about $5.97 on them.

Some of the items I picked up said the same but the rang up 1.97. Just have them check at the register befor they ring you up.

Just checked out my Pennies and the lowest prices they had were 5.97 and 6.97. :( Maybe in a few more days they will mark them down more!! :smirk:

I still consider a bargain for Penny's.

$1.97 for clothes from Penny's is a damn good bargain. :) Might have to go snoopin at my Penny's see what they have.

I got this deal last Wednesday (Oct 18). I picked up 18 shirts (southpole, Nike, Izod & Polo) for my DS8 and 12 pair of shorts for a grand total of $53.25. I did one of those surveys on the back of the receipt and used the 15% off your total purchase. So, I made out like a bandit!!! My receipt said a savings of $387.52. I just happened to be in the store as they were marking down the clearance from $4.97 to $1.97. Now I am done with summer clothes shopping for next year...

I am going to JCPenny's to see what I can find. Might sound stupid but I like to find deals like this to give as gifts at Christmas. In addition to a toy I give clothes to majority of the kids because several of them don't get very nice things and most of the time just second hands. At 1.97 can't beat that and hopefully I can round up a summer outfit them all.

I got this deal last Wednesday (Oct 18). I picked up 18 shirts (southpole, Nike, Izod & Polo) for my DS8 and 12 pair of shorts for a grand total of $53.25. I did one of those surveys on the back of the receipt and used the 15% off your total purchase. So, I made out like a bandit!!! My receipt said a savings of $387.52. I just happened to be in the store as they were marking down the clearance from $4.97 to $1.97. Now I am done with summer clothes shopping for next year...

That is awesome! I might have to go looking...