Black Friday Sales in Buffalo area question

torontoshopper

I have only ever shopped Black Friday in Florida before. This year we are planning on heading down to the Buffalo N.Y area. Can anyone tell me what malls/outlet stores have good black friday sales? Also, I have heard rumours that some of the retailers and outlet sites will be opening at 12 midnite. Can anyone confirm if this is correct. I am driving from the Toronto area. Thanks!!:

:yup: :)

I'm usually in the Syracuse area for BF, so someone else will have to give you the Buffalo strategies. The biggest mall in Buffalo is the Walden Galleria, so I'm sure that's the place to be on BF. I don't like the Galleria for BF, though, because Circuit City moved out and CompUSA isn't there. Radio Shack and Best Buy are in the mall, though. Your best bet might be to head north to the Niagara Falls Blvd area where the various electronics stores are scattered.

If Prime Outlets is having a midnight sale, you might want to check on the Niagara Falls Prime Outlets.

I would have to second that. We live outside of Buffalo and do not go into it to shop. I prefer my small town stores since I normally have no problem getting what I want. I have gone into Amherst/Williamsville area to the mall there, but it is still a small place. The Galleria is huge.