Tuesday Morning

tokanm

Wow i have gotten some great deals at T.M.:gdwow:

I think it is very hot or miss and sometimes you have to really search.

My best deals were on Linens and kitchen electrics, almost steals.

I say keep trying, you will find deals at TM for sure:p

They are definately a hit or miss store. I am on their email list and have gone to their advertised clearance and was very disapointed. I have had much better luck just popping in every now and then and found great bargains. What you will find just before Christmas are some great deals on oraments. They have beautiful ones you can get for very low prices. I watch for them as I give my children and grandchildren an ornament every year. Most of their items are quality items and sell for a reasonable price. I am usually looking for the real bagains (who isn't lol) and unless I really want the item I wait for it to go down. You can't really go there for a specific item as it is hit or miss. :D

VERY hit or miss. I've found one of my most favorite picture frames that displays my dd's baby picture at Tuesday Morning. I would cry if that frame were to get broken. My mom got my dd a Playmobil Dollhouse for $20 two weeks ago. It was small, but with every piece imaginable that goes inside the house. Very cute!

I've gotten cute stationary and blank invites that I've used to print out my own invitations with. If they're on a clearance, I'll buy a few packs of various kind.

Most of the time I just walk in there and walk back out, though. The thing is... you have to go back every so often just to see.

You really do need to search when you go there. A lot of their stock can get jumbled up as customers rummage around through everything. I personally love the toys - I have gotten some really great discounts on things like Lego's which are highly collectible.

I am sure I will be buying gifts for my nephew and niece there for Christmas if I can't find anything suitable on BF.

I love Tuesday Morning. Been thinking about getting a second job there just to take advantage of the extra discount - LOL.