Any Beer Enthusiasts? Need help with gift :)

I have a butt load of Leinenkugel(?) stuff It's some beer from WI. If you want to buy him the beer I will make you a heck of a deal on what I have.

Hey, that's good stuff. It's pretty common around here, though. :)

You could do a beer of the month club for him:

http://www.beeronthewall.com/beer-month-club/beer-club.html

http://www.worldbeerdirect.com/shopping/beer_jb.asp

I sould have to say that "Beer for Dumbies" would be my first choice for a book. I really like the "dumbies" series.

If he is really into beer, you might look for a homebrew kit. I know I have seen them at Beds Bath and Beyond before. The kit allows you to brew your own beer (I think the kit comes with supplies for one batch). For some reason this really appeals to the beer guys I know!

Is he just into beer or does he like mixing drinks? You could get him a bottle stand, which is nice for when he has people over.

http://www.barproducts.com/media/wood_USD.html

Within the past couple of weeks, he got into tasting different beers. They're all stuff that I've never heard of, but there's some beer rating site that I think he's found some on (ratebeer.com or something like that I think).

How about a "home Brew" kit. He can brew his own beer...eventually. There is a lot of research in volved (tasting, and talking to specialty shops and brewers). Also, Alton Brown on the Food Network did a show on Brewwing beer and gives lots fo advise on who,what,when,where on the brewwing process.

Either that or find a local brewer supply shop, and get him some info and see if there are otehrs in the area, like him, and they could join forces and order large quantities of beers and share them. There may also be beer tastings at local bars with micro-breweries in them.

How about a "home Brew" kit. He can brew his own beer...eventually. There is a lot of research in volved (tasting, and talking to specialty shops and brewers). Also, Alton Brown on the Food Network did a show on Brewwing beer and gives lots fo advise on who,what,when,where on the brewwing process.

Either that or find a local brewer supply shop, and get him some info and see if there are otehrs in the area, like him, and they could join forces and order large quantities of beers and share them. There may also be beer tastings at local bars with micro-breweries in them.

Thanks :) I think I'll have to see if this is something he's going to keep with or something that will get phased out before I look into that though if it will be taking a lot. Then again, even if he keeps with it, I don't know if he'd be interested in brewing his own, but it's always something to keep in mind :)

I know that someone around here likes those beer steins that you can get from one of the beer companies. I think it is Budweiser. They are put out one a year I think and they are unique each time so you have a collectible or just something to drink from. Either way they kind of look neat. Not sure of the price though.

I have a butt load of Leinenkugel(?) stuff It's some beer from WI. If you want to buy him the beer I will make you a heck of a deal on what I have.

What kind of deal. PM me with info if you dont mind. I like to try different kinds when I can. I am east coast so would love to try some.

• 2 weeks later...

hello

I have been brewing my own beer off and on for ten years..It is a great hobby for us guys as well as the ladies..civicracinggirl7 if your bf wants some good info let me know..I have on tap Irish Red Ale, And Porter Ale. It taste so good knowing that you have made it..Have a great day..:D

Randy