More rumors ....might be already discussed

momof5plus1hubby

I've also heard that they may have the TMX Elmo for $19.99 (just a rumor)

whoa if that is true it is going to be nutso.......I am wondering what is up with Elmo though honestly he has not been in the store for quite awhile now which does make a person wonder if they are waiting for Black Friday....:eek:

I was snooping this evening in lawn and garden. They had a silver tarp that covered 1/2 of the area. I went past it and noticed there are tons of boxes. I looked to see what they said. They already have the cologne and perfume sets back there. Also, they had fly wheels (like the ones last year), some kind of plush toy for 4.88 and a lot of race track sets.

I was snooping this evening in lawn and garden. They had a silver tarp that covered 1/2 of the area. I went past it and noticed there are tons of boxes. I looked to see what they said. They already have the cologne and perfume sets back there. Also, they had fly wheels (like the ones last year), some kind of plush toy for 4.88 and a lot of race track sets.

if you're seeing stuff that looks just like last year's blitz items, it may be for the early sale that Wal-mart is starting on Nov. 1. There is another thread about this, and it sounds like what you saw fits right in with the information coming out of WM headquarters.