Any Good deals on Heely's

there is a few cheaper brands out there.. i know someone who said they paid like 25$ a pair. but they are not name brand,meanwhile Vic got a pair of heeleys(sp) and they are garbage a year later cause he lost the wheels anyhow when a his school made him take them out... again to many people would sue!

with some kids these are hit and miss, and you hate to spend that much money if they don't like them. someone got some for my oldest and she didnt' pay much attention to them until about 10 months later, then wore them for a month non stop, and now nothing.... she'll have outgrown them soon. You might want to have them try something cheaper first, I noticed at target that they had Bratz skates that were like heelys (and another type for boys) also the smallest Heelys are a size 1, and these start at size 11.....(I'm sure the quality is much less but ...... )

http://www.target.com/gp/detail.html/sr=1-1/qid=1161298196/ref=sr_1_1/601-1009852-5431367?ie=UTF8&asin=B0002XYIFS

Healeys cost around $100.00.Anything cheaper than that and they wont last.My kids want them for xmas to.Im hoping to wait for a sale.

Most kids (from my observations) get tired of things real fast, so it may be better to start with something cheaper to test them out.

I really hate those shoes though. Every kid that I've seen with them rolls around and pays no attention, so they almost roll right into you, so you have to move and the parents pay absolutely no attention, or when they do neither the child or parent apologizes. :rolleyes:

Unfortunately, I paid full price for a pair for my 6 year old who wanted them. He tried to use them, but just can't get the hang of it. I have a pair of size ones in my garage that have only been worn in my kitchen and in the garage a handful of times. I feel so stupid for having bought them!!

Most kids (from my observations) get tired of things real fast, so it may be better to start with something cheaper to test them out.

I really hate those shoes though. Every kid that I've seen with them rolls around and pays no attention, so they almost roll right into you, so you have to move and the parents pay absolutely no attention, or when they do neither the child or parent apologizes. :rolleyes:

I was in Target one day (yes shocking I know) and a kid about 8 yrs old

and his sister about 10 were out of control on those things!! Next thing I

know the boy smashes into an older woman shopping and sent her

flying, she banged her head and I believe hurt her back or hip. I didn't stay

to gawk but the ambulance did come to get her. I heard the manager saying

"thats it no more of these things in the store"!!! Apparently this was not

the first incident. I have no clue where the parent was of these kids but

if I was the woman or her family I'd have been very pi$$ed off about it.

There is now a sign that no "roller blades or shoes with wheels are

allowed in the store". Also they are not allowed at a mall near me.

Oh i hate the idea of them, my son plays sports so i take extra care to get him good shoes and that he's taking precautions so he doesn't hurt himself or sprain anything so he won't have anything to interfere with him playing sports, and I hate that he wants these.

They have generic ones at Value City for $14.99 I think.. If you don't have one near you, PM me and I can try to help.

Where are you located? I am in Ohio and looking for a pair of generic ones for my neice. She doesn't care about the brand, just wants skate shoes like heeelys and the cheapest I have found is ebay for $31.95 shipped. She wears a womans 7 or 8 depending on how they fit.