Finding a paper

e11is

Anyone have any trouble finding a paper that has the ads on Thanksgiving Day? I always get up early, me and the same 3 wait for the store to open then go get our papers. I usually get an extra cause there is always is someone in my family that forgets and they are usually sold out around us by 8 or sooner. Just curious. Yes I can't believe people would forget. LOL

I deliver the paper in town, both editions, so I always have a paper and a few extra's for my friends. Oh and my brother works in the press room, so he always gets me the ads a few days early anyways. Usually by Tuesday I'm making out my "where to go first" list.

One of the benefits of signing up for a subscription to the local paper just before BF. Not having to get up super early to get a paper. :D

Learned my lesson last year when I tried to get a paper at my usual time. Everybody, and I mean EVERYBODY was out of papers everywhere in town. Tried numerous grocery stores and a dozen Circle Ks. Good thing I had a printer and the ads downloaded from GottaDeal.

YUP!! Last year my Dad had to save the day! I went to 5 stores and they were ALL OUT! My Dad grabbed the last one at the corner store near him.

THis year I got smart and ordered the paper. It should start coming every day next week! I am NOT making the same mistake twice!(Actually I will still get up and get one because we dont have a toys r us near us so I have to go into Orange county to get on there. Dumb I know)

i get the Columbus Dispatch delivered to my home..and i have to go the the local gas station to get the Marion Star..to get a broad scope of whats on sale...but this site really helps with the harder to obtain ads..like the Andersons and some of the other stores i would typically not enter on a normal bases...

but i have to get there as soon as they open..and let me tell you you would have thunk the gas station convenience store was having a thanksgiving sale...a line so long...lol..enough papers tho if you were in that line...6 am i think they open..sold out by 8 ish if not earlier

I usually don't have a problem find a paper I have a problem getting all the ads I want. Because I live in a little town it's hard to get the ads for stores that are not near us but that I will be traveling to. Walmart ads are very ellusive on Thanksgiving day around here.

We have the newspaper delivered and it is always outside waiting for me when I get up. :D

Exactly. I always just open the front door...and there it is.

Actually, my lovely wife usually gets it and puts it in the bathroom for me to read while I do my morning business.