What do you get a 13-14 year old boy?

Is he into sports, computers, games, gadgets, outdoor stuff?

It seems that the iPod Nano is a popular item for any teenager. Maybe you could get him a music subscription to something like Napster or Rhapsody.

He is playing Football and he has an x-box. Don't know about gadgets.

madden NFL 2007 is big for X-Box. Thats on my son's list. Hes into football also. Find out what his favorite NFL team is and go from there. You could get a nice comforter in that team for example.

Does he have a computer already (you could get any extra accessories, etc for it), stereo, portable cd player,.

Cash is always good added on to a smaller gift

madden NFL 2007 is big for X-Box. Thats on my son's list. Hes into football also. Find out what his favorite NFL team is and go from there. You could get a nice comforter in that team for example.

Does he have a computer already (you could get any extra accessories, etc for it), stereo, portable cd player,.

Cash is always good added on to a smaller gift

I wondered about Madden NFL 2007 but wasn't sure if it would be good or not. Thank you all about all the good suggestions keep them coming. I am very thankful....

I was wondering if anyone knew anything I could get my 13 year old brother for his birthday and Christmas. His birthday is Dec 24th he will turn 14. We are twenty years apart so it is kind of hard for me to know. Thank you.:)

Madden 07, NCAA 07 or maybe an MP3 player. If he rides the bus on field trips, it would give him something to listen to.

Also, he may like that Deal or no deal game that is out now. They have electronic version out. :cheesy:

I am getting my 13 year old

model cars

radio control car

magazine subscription (Gamepro)

I just started a Gamefly account for him

he loves collecting cards..such as football, baseball, naruto etc

I also get him a gift card to Walden books (borders)

Last year I got him a stereo system and a dvd player for his room

he is starting to get harder and harder:(

I was wondering if anyone knew anything I could get my 13 year old brother for his birthday and Christmas. His birthday is Dec 24th he will turn 14. We are twenty years apart so it is kind of hard for me to know. Thank you.:)

What is your spending limit?

I love that wallet idea

I TOTALLY agree!!!

a subscrition to the X-Box magazine. Each month it comes with a

demo playable CD and its like getting a gift once a month x 12.

With the demos they can tell if they really like a game enough to buy it.

I think you have to make sure it is the "official" X-Box magazine.

Good Luck

I have 2 boys 11 & 13 and a fav of theirs is movie gift certificates, be sure to see if your theatre will do a snack bar certificate too - they love them!! the dd cards and mickey d's arch cards, fye, american eagle, aeropostale gift cards are all great

I have 2 boys 11 & 13 and a fav of theirs is movie gift certificates, be sure to see if your theatre will do a snack bar certificate too - they love them!! the dd cards and mickey d's arch cards, fye, american eagle, aeropostale gift cards are all great

I know what the other cards are but what is dd?

My nephew is about to turn 13, and for Christmas my DH & I have decided to get him an MP3 player and pre-load it with a bunch of his favorite songs. We're steering clear of iPod, though, just because that's more than we can afford (we try to spend the same amount on all the kids).

IF he already has a PS2 and the Madden 07 game.. from what I hear you can buy this head set, where you can yell in your plays to the computer. I think this is really cool, and will probably get it for my 11 year old DS.

I'm thinking its probably about $50.

IF he already has a PS2 and the Madden 07 game.. from what I hear you can buy this head set, where you can yell in your plays to the computer. I think this is really cool, and will probably get it for my 11 year old DS.

My ds has a headset that he uses when he plays his Socom games it drives me nuts. He already is bad about talking to his games and I am all the time telling him to be quiet well when he plays those he has to talk to them I swear it makes me want to pull my hair out. :sidesplit

How about make your brother a gift basket with a game or two, a few of his favorite snacks (oreo's, gum, favorite soda's) a new hoodie or a sweatshirt with his favorite football team a pack of socks and a cap.

This is a good idea because he doesn't get money for himself. So getting him his own snacks sounds good. :gdpoint:

My ds has a headset that he uses when he plays his Socom games it drives me nuts. He already is bad about talking to his games and I am all the time telling him to be quiet well when he plays those he has to talk to them I swear it makes me want to pull my hair out. :sidesplit

Do you know what it is called?:gd_stars:

Is this the same as the SOCOM headset? Also does it really get your plays for you? Do they have one for the Xbox? That is what he has.:gdpoint:

Is this the same as the SOCOM headset? Also does it really get your plays for you? Do they have one for the Xbox? That is what he has.:gdpoint:

sorry, I'm not going to be much help on this one.. it was something I just heard about from the guy at the video store. Maybe someone else can help us both out.

:yup:

Yes, one headset will work on all compatible games. Circuit City has one for the Xbox for $19.99 http://www.circuitcity.com/ssm/Microsoft-Xbox-360-Headset-882224035323/sem/rpsm/oid/138270/catOid/-16534/rpem/ccd/productDetail.do It can also be used for online games as well through the XBox. I don't know if they make Socom or Madden for XBox but I am sure someone in the B&M store could help you find games specifically for the headset. If I were you I would try to stay away from the ones that are online play due to your brothers age.