3 teachers

1 bus driver

2 sets of grandparents

1 adopted grandmother

1 ex hubby

1 neighbor

and a partridge in a pear tree

25 people all together

Plus we do operation toy...we go to the Dollar General. Each child picks out a toy and then we put it in the box.

yikes i didnt add all the "small gifts" 9 large (combines of 2 +people or someone i will spend a LOT on)... 32 regular size and 26 small ones so 67 gifts.. ohh plus a gift card for a game we play between adults because we decided a few years back to cut back on gifts and not do brothers and sisters.. (you see the need for the cut back?)

Now I am curious what kind of game is it?

Now I am curious what kind of game is it?

well it seems the game chages every year...one year all the cards were put on a board with tiny cups and we tossed pennysinto the cup all taking turns till your penny landed in a cup ,then you got that card.(sounds easy..its not!)

another was all cards go in the middle of table ,and we drew a deck of cards.. the person with the red ace went first then the black ace...red 2 ,,, black two and so forth...but the catch is you can pick a card someone esle picked...and some people put them in envelopes so you didnt know what/where it went to. .the last person to pick actually gets their first choice.

another one is a word thing is taped to each one and it must be figured out,,, wichever word thing you figure out you get the card for that word.

I actually don't feel so bad, I thought buying for my 5 neieces and newphews, mom, 3 sisters, my son, my husband, my brother and sister in-law, my god son and his brother, and my son's god brother and sister was alot. But not this year. bought a house so have to cut back alot.

Hmmm, I'm not even sure. Boyfriend, Dad, Boyfriend's parents, Boyfriend's siblings (2), Boyfriend's nephew, and around 15 little presents for co-workers. That makes 7 major ones, and 15 smaller ones. I don't have much family, and no kids, so our list is pretty small!

Oh, and our dog (our son), and my dad's dog and cat (my brothers!).