Anyone else feel this way?

ReallyNeatGirl

Hi!! I'm a newbie, just to let you know and I was just wondering something.

I feel guilty shopping on Black Friday, for one big reason.

One, I don't celebrate christmas (I'm jewish) so I feel as if I am taking advantage of something I shouldn't. Sure I may purchase something that is "left over", from the day (or week) before that is still at that price, but I know that many, many people rely on these great sales to get their kids and others good gifts for the holidays.

Am I crazy?

:cheesy:

And here I thought just us Catholics had the whole guilt thing wrapped up. Go, shop, be merry oh, and guilt free.

I just know that if some lady hits me over the head (again) because she NEEDS that doll for her daughter for Christmas I'm high-tailing it.

I may like bargains, but not that much ;)

Listen, I am Jewish who has catholic/jew kids... (By choice) Trust me, it can work. No guilt here. Are you kidding, I would knock someone out if I needed too. Enjoy! Have fun... Irregardless of who we are and what we believe, we love our family and want to give all we can. Black Friday is a way to do it without going broke, ok, sometimes!

Hi!! I'm a newbie, just to let you know and I was just wondering something.

I feel guilty shopping on Black Friday, for one big reason.

One, I don't celebrate christmas (I'm jewish) so I feel as if I am taking advantage of something I shouldn't. Sure I may purchase something that is "left over", from the day (or week) before that is still at that price, but I know that many, many people rely on these great sales to get their kids and others good gifts for the holidays.

Am I crazy?

:cheesy:

I am Jewish and been doing BF for about 4 years now. Dont feel guilty. Join in the fun! BF is a family thing at our house and we have Jews, Christians and Hindu's in our family. We even had a HinJew wedding over the summer for my cousin since he married a Indian female.

Remember.....You have 8 days to shop for!!!!

First off, you are a nice person. Go on out, shop till you drop, save some money.

I can kind of understand where you are coming from though. I would love to have one of those new Elmos but I don't think I could bring myself to buy one because I would feel like I was knocking some child out of getting one.