Clarification of policies for this sub-forum

Brad

I realize that we haven't been very clear, so here's an attempt at being better at that:

The intention behind creating this subforum was to give active members a place to share, give, trade, and ask for the kinds of things that used to take place in signatures back when we had them, to give these things a place they no longer had.

By "these things" I mean things like one-time store discount codes, exceptional coupons (such as those for free pet food or double-digits off cosmetics), or Coke codes.

Somehow though, it this subforum had started to go directions that we did not intend or want - this is not a surrogate eBay or a coupon-trading/post-everything-in-my-coupon-box forum.

As we frequently explain, GottaDeal is first a business. Signficant portions of the site we have created to provide a community for members that do not generate income, but do all take resources, both server- and moderator-wise.

So, in summary, this is to share with other active members things that are low in value (nothing worth $100s) and unusual (not common coupons). I hope that this has helped. However, as we also frequently have to find ourselves saying, decisions about the Board are at the discretion of the Admins and Moderators, so this is closed for discussion. If you feel the need to raise any other issues about this, please PM me - do NOT start a new thread to discuss this.