>>> Official NINTENDO Wii Discussion Thread <<<

Brad

If you have it shipped to the store,,,,will that be less in shipping charges ? That option is avail ?

"'If you would like your order shipped to a JCPenney Catalog Desk location for pick-up, please select one of the saved addresses below, or add a new one.""

If you have it shipped to the store,,,,will that be less in shipping charges ? That option is avail ?

"'If you would like your order shipped to a JCPenney Catalog Desk location for pick-up, please select one of the saved addresses below, or add a new one.""

I ordered jeans for my kids from the website before school started and had them shipped to the store. I'm thinking the reason I did this was because shipping was cheaper that way.

Question...can I play the old games that I download with the Wii controller, or do I need the classic controller?

Can't open the game until Christmas, but I just want to make sure I have everything for Christmas morning.

BTW - I got my Walmart to pricematch the CC price on the controllers. It was a struggle - but yea me!

Guest boblin120
I just got off the phone with my boyfriend, and he was talking about his boss and his bosses cousin. His boss bought a wii last night and the bosses cousin bought the ps3 on friday. Well the cousin after playing the wii said that he returned his ps3 as it kept locking up during the middle of the game. This cousin also stated that he wished that he would have never bought the ps3 and went and got the wii yesterday!

OMG-- Ugh I already placed the order, is there a way to do back and place the code for the shipping ????

Try calling the 1-800 number and see if they will let you modify order, tell them you clicked too fast. My confirmation now says TBD in ths shipping total...hope it still is free...

The link is....

www4.jcpenney.com/jcp/Products.aspx?DeptID=446&CatID=37959&CatTyp=DEP&ItemTyp=G&GrpTyp=PRD&ItemID=111ec44&ProdSeq=1&ProdCount=4&ShowMenu=T&ShopBy=0&SearchString=nintendo+wii&RefPage=SearchProducts&CmCatId=SearchResults|SearchProducts|446&FromBanners=N&S4DeptID=446&S4PageNum=1&S4PageSize=28&Dep=toys

You click on 'add to bag', then 'checkout'...then check on ýes, I have a promo discount' and then add 'onmylist' on the check out page. It works. Great. I just ordered.

Where did you put the code in at?

When the console is in your cart there is a box just below it on the left hand side that says "I have a promotional code", put a check in the box and then click proceed to check out. It should then go to a screen allowing you to put in the code.

Try calling the 1-800 number and see if they will let you modify order, tell them you clicked too fast. My confirmation now says TBD in ths shipping total...hope it still is free...

I did call but they said that my order wasnt showing up yet...so I emailed cust service. We'll see how that goes .

I too placed my order with JC Penney before I saw the code. I called customer service and they told me that the code was only good for items in the toy book. I explained that the computer excepts it and she said that she talked to her supervisor and they would put in a request to have it removed. No guarentees though. I guess it was worth a try. Still glad I got the order in. Thanks for the tip.

You can order more than one. I just did. Lets see how and when they ship out.

I checked my order..it says Ship Date Dec 4th

I'm just so darn glad that was able to order w/o doing a bundle deal !!!

Hopefully their wont be any problems ...we'll see

ok.this is from the JC Penny site....

Sleek and powerful, the Nintendo Wii Console packs a serious punch! Featuring a remarkable wireless controller experience, you'll enter game worlds and activites like never before. Compact design and versatile vertical or horizontal display make it a natrual addition to any television setup. Only 6x2x8-1/2"L. Backward compatible to all Ninetendo GameCube games. Includes Wii Sports game. Batteries included. For 1-4 players. Imported from Japan.

The last line.....Imported from Japan...

Someone posted this "Read the fine print, it says the system is imported from Japan. The wii is region locked so you won't be able to play U.S. games if it's true. I'd find out about that first before you buy. "

OMG :eyepoppin

ok.this is from the JC Penny site....

Sleek and powerful, the Nintendo Wii Console packs a serious punch! Featuring a remarkable wireless controller experience, you'll enter game worlds and activites like never before. Compact design and versatile vertical or horizontal display make it a natrual addition to any television setup. Only 6x2x8-1/2"L. Backward compatible to all Ninetendo GameCube games. Includes Wii Sports game. Batteries included. For 1-4 players. Imported from Japan.

The last line.....Imported from Japan...

Someone posted this "Read the fine print, it says the system is imported from Japan. The wii is region locked so you won't be able to play U.S. games if it's true. I'd find out about that first before you buy. "

OMG :eyepoppin

ok, does anyone know more on this???? Seems confusing to me, would JCPenney really let you order a system that you couldn't play U.S. games on???

Question...can I play the old games that I download with the Wii controller, or do I need the classic controller?

Can't open the game until Christmas, but I just want to make sure I have everything for Christmas morning.

BTW - I got my Walmart to pricematch the CC price on the controllers. It was a struggle - but yea me!

With some downloaded games you will need either the classic controller or a gamecube controller to play. I've only downloaded Mario so far and that needs either classic or gamecube controller to play. Before you download any games, read the description on the Wii, it will tell you which controllers work with it, so you're not downloading blind.

They're crazy. All Wii's are made in Japan, hence imported here for use. They make Japanese Wii's in Japan, but they also make US Wii's in Japan. If this was some 3rd rate retailer, I'd be cautious, but JC Penny won't sell you a Japanese version Wii.