When do you start listening to Christmas music?

brynnfromtheblock

I absolutely love Christmas..so I start phasing myself into Christmas by listening to Christmas music in October! Today was my first day of listening...only when I'm by myself, of course! I publicly listening to Christmas music on BF.

I have lots of Christmas music and think that these people worked hard on these songs...so I dedicate a fourth of my year to them ;)

Haha......what a great second post...I look real crazy now!

this may sound strange to most but I start the first week of oct. thats when I start wrapping my gifts.. I do this every year and by the time xmas comes I forget what the heck is in the packages I wrapped.. You would think I would learn but I don't....

Started yesterday....only because our daughter's birthday was Sunday and she received a cd player. After she came home from kindergarten yesterday, I set up her cd player in her bedroom. Not even 2 minutes later she had her christmas cd's out and was popping one in. So all day yesterday I heard her singing along to her favorite Christmas songs. I normally start playing my christmas cd's in mid Nov.