sites ripping off gottadeal info

outnumbered

I noticed that while gottadeal.com had to take down the scans posted here, there's a whole bunch of Sears scans posted at this site...and interestingly enough, they say "gottadeal.com" in the lower left corner. Not trying to refer other people away from this site by giving the link; just showing where OUR scans have wound up, in case Brad or Rossman want to send some evil emails. (Is there even anything you can do about this? And feel free to delete the link if I'm not allowed to post it...I don't know the protocol about that here.) I just don't see why we have to delete scans when they get to keep theirs--when they got them off this site to begin with.

http://www.dealtaker.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=15209&hl=

Yeah we saw that - they did it a few hours after we posted the ads. Like you said, they still say gottadeal so people know where they came from.

That site is a notorious spammer and we don't really consider them a serious threat so sending them an email would be a waste of our time. Just ignore them and hopefully they are gone by this time next year :P

That site is a notorious spammer and we don't really consider them a serious threat so sending them an email would be a waste of our time. Just ignore them and hopefully they are gone by this time next year :P

They aren't just a spammer, they are notorious for ripping ALL of their deals from other sites, then posting them under multiple or phony user names. <insert buffoon icon here>

Yeah we saw that - they did it a few hours after we posted the ads. Like you said, they still say gottadeal so people know where they came from.

Agreed - spammer part!

I noticed some spamms by this guy on fw