What are some of the Craziest or Funniest things you have seen on BF ?

vonnyb

One of the crazy things that has happened to me: while my mom and sis went to get a few more items. I turned around to look at something and these people were behind me going through the stuff in my carts

Hubby is my security guard!!! :cop: LOL I tell him don't move and he guards the cart...LOL People are too sneaky:mad: !!

Last year when we were at Kmart, they had a few really cheap toys that we wanted to get (I can't remember exactly) for Christmas gifts, we got there at like 5 something. It was coming close to opening time and everyone started crowding, the employees told them to get to the back of the line and let us in 1 by 1. The people that were cutting in the line got mad and started cursing and everyone that was in the front of the line cheered and laughed at them all the way to the back of the line. It was just funny because they thought they would get away with it.

That was my first BF shopping outing, I could not believe that people actually sprint for the deals. You would think they were running a race.

I think the funniest thing that ever happened to me was a few years ago at Walmart. This was before our Walmart was open 24 hours. I was going through a divorce and asked a male friend of mine to help me obtain a small pool table that was a door buster that morning. So, off we went to Walmart to stand in line around 4:30 a.m. and it was about 35 degrees out. Anyway, I had some other things on my list so when the store opened, I told him to go get the pool table and I'd get the other things and we'd meet up somewhere. So, off I ran, grabbed my stuff and headed to toy department when I see him coming toward me empty handed. I was disappointed and figured surely he didn't know how to shop on this crazy morning. I was just about to ask him if they were out of the pool table already, when I realized he had blood running down his head/face. I said OMG...what happened? He said that he was trying to find the pool tables, when there was a mad rush on bikes and someone dropped one on his head!! I couldn't help but laugh...here he was doing me this HUGE favor, he never shopped in this craziness in all his life, gets mixed up in the middle of everyone, and a bike of all things falls on his head! We still laugh about that to this day...but he's never been back out there on BF!! LOL

omg i shouldnt be laughing ,and never would thought id laugh at someone getting hit in the head! this is great!!! i have taken my sisters hubby out on bf and he was new to it too. and i can only imagine him getting hit in the head with a bike.having him there with me that night made it all more the fun.

This ain't the craziest, but is the coolest experience I had ever had on BF.

2 years ago while waiting in line @ CompUSA, all the employees came out of the store and met in the parking lot at 5:15am. I said to some of the people around me that I hope they are not going on strike right now!

Anyways, they all gathered around someones truck and then each employee walked over to all of us BF shoppers with boxes of donuts in hand. They gave each of us 2 donuts and thanked us for waiting in line for their BF sales.

That was crazy nice! :D

I'm a former employee of a wal-mart and seen it all. I've seen people get trampled. One year, I experienced a brawl in a wal-mart sore. Two people were fighting over a bike! Talk about ghetto...People would go to the sporting goods dept. take a sleeping bag out of the packaging and sleep in line while waiting. The great part about shopping on black friday is the wonderful people you meet.

:yup:

One year at Walmart, was in the toy department which is always crazy on BF. Anyway I was walking by it & saw a blind man in the mix of all these other people. I thought dear lord what made you decide to go out today of all days & in the toy department at Walmart.

Another year at Walmart they had the cheap DVD players & Game Cubes. At my store. My mom was to pick up one of the DVD players & I was to get a Game Cube. Mom got her stuff just fine & was able to go get her other stuff. Me on the other hand got stuck right in front of the pallet with the DVD players! I tried to move but no luck. People just kept pushing me back. I had no other choice but to stand there handing DVD players out to people. I didnt think I was ever gonna get out of there.

Last year at Walmart LOL with the CPN. OMG! the people just went nuts. I was trying to grab & kept getting pushed. Finally I got pissed & shouted stop pushing. LOL

I have another story I could tell that involves me diving under a table at a store but we wont get into that. :sidesplit

I've worked at alot of stores and what really amused me was watching them push each other out of the way as the doors open and just run like crazy people as if their lives depended on getting in the store first. I was thankful that I was on the safe side of the counter!

OMG these are hilarious....Limabean, unfortunately for your friend the tears that are streaming down my face are not tears of sadness for him....I can't help but to laugh at the whole visualization...everyone in the store scurring like mad for toys and such and this poor guy walking down the isle bleeding...could easily be a scene in a movie:)

Another crazy thing that I thought about happened at Walmart about 3 years ago. A young guy was stealing TV's on BF. Not the ones that were on sale, but the larger screen TV's. My guess is he had to have some help on the inside because he managed to get 3 Large screen Sony Tv's in this box truck he got caught going back for the forth one. On BF our Walmart usually will mark your reciept as you leave the store, but somehow his reciept obviously did not get marked because he kept going through, now I am assuming he paid for one and kept using the same receipt to get the others or something like that. All I know is that it took three really big guys to hold this kid he was putting up a serious fight to get away and I am nosey but at that point, I was getting out of the way :runaway:

Another crazy thing that I thought about happened at Walmart about 3 years ago. A young guy was stealing TV's on BF. Not the ones that were on sale, but the larger screen TV's. My guess is he had to have some help on the inside because he managed to get 3 Large screen Sony Tv's in this box truck he got caught going back for the forth one. On BF our Walmart usually will mark your reciept as you leave the store, but somehow his reciept obviously did not get marked because he kept going through, now I am assuming he paid for one and kept using the same receipt to get the others or something like that. All I know is that it took three really big guys to hold this kid he was putting up a serious fight to get away and I am nosey but at that point, I was getting out of the way :runaway:

See what greed can get ya. LOL He should have stopped at #3. It doesnt surprise me anymore what some people will do to make some extra cash.

OMG I am laughing so hard. And to think I am part of this every Black Friday.:g_laughin

Now I have seen the pushing. Fighting, etc: :argue_cur

:wheelie: :wheelie: I have seen a very heavy man and women both using electric chairs who were trying to get several of the $5.00 HotWheel items last year. All I could think was dang I hope I can run faster than that EVC for my SpongeBob TV.

Another funny thing was me rushing and pushing @ Wal-Mart for the $20.00 remote control cars, dvd player, flywheels, and a few other things to only go to a different Wal-Marty across town over the weekend to find everything I was rushing for sitting right there still at the BF prices. Even those CPN. Now this is a new Wal-Mart in a not so great neighborhood so you bet that is where I will go this year and hope it is hassle free. They had everything left except for the laptop computers. Iwill just make sure I take my police officer husband with me.:cop:

• 3 weeks later...

for a second, I'm thinking.... pimps.... what stores are you guys shopping at that has pimps by it.... cuz I wanna see that store!!! Then... it came a little clearer.

Wierdest thing I've seen was a couple years ago, when a couple of StormTroopers (full regalia) were in line to get in at Target. Wanted to ask them so bad what the getups were for, but feared the blaster..... always fear the blaster

OMG!!! You all have MADE my night! I was laughing so hard I was crying!!!:gdfunnypost:

• 2 weeks later...
A couple years a go I was at WM, and when they opened the doors and everyone pushed so much they actually knocked the doors off!! That was so freaking funny. I would hate to be the employee that had to open the doors! They would unlock the door and run and jump up on a bench in the lobby to keep from getting trampled! Won't be as much fun this year, they auto open doors now!:D

craziest thing that happened to me was about 3 years ago, I was getting my son one of those $10 big care bears, and my friend had actually got one, and was on her way back to me when an older lady tried to take it from her and told her "your young go get another one". She told her NO you go get your own! I could not believe that people would do that.

Then last year I went w/ my 15 yr old cousin and I went to electronics b/c I knew she couldn't handle the crowd, she told me later she only got what she did b/c she basicly looked like a deer caught in the headlights scared out of her mind, after telling her I got stuck in electronics literally, not being able to move an inch b/c of the portable dvds and game boys on sale she was glad I sent her to the toy department, lol.