Clearance at Sears

becca0884

I'm not sure if all Sears clearance their stuff at the same time, but you might want to check out the store. I went to Sears only intending to pay my credit card bill and I walked out with 9 items of clothing and spent only 21.50!!

Women's skirt - orig. $36.00; paid $3.99

Women's capris - orig. $24.00; paid $1.99 (I picked up 3 different pairs)

Women's plain t-shirts - orig. $18.00; paid $1.99 (Picked up 2 different colors)

Women's button down long sleeve shirt - orig. $32.00; paid $1.99

Women's polo shirts - orig. $11.98; paid $1.99 (picked up 2 different colors

If you have young kids, be sure to check out the shoes. I think I must have stocked my kids' closets for the next 2 years with Lands' End sandals at $4.99. They also have Sketchers, Nikes & other name-brand tennis shoes for really good prices right now.

If you have young kids, be sure to check out the shoes. I think I must have stocked my kids' closets for the next 2 years with Lands' End sandals at $4.99. They also have Sketchers, Nikes & other name-brand tennis shoes for really good prices right now.

I DID get dh some New Balance tennis shoes on sale when I was in sears.

Thanks for the tip on the sandals... my daughter LOVES sandals, and I :gdclown: LOVE :gdclown: Lands End! I found a lovely pink pair for next summer!

Joanne

• 4 weeks later...
The Sears here in Maryland had Champion backpacks, originally $59.99, on clearance for $1.99 on Friday. They were on a rack near the boys clothing. I picked up six! :D The tags still read $14.97, but the price on the rack said $1.99 and they scanned at that price.

The Sears here in Maryland had Champion backpacks, originally $59.99, on clearance for $1.99 on Friday. They were on a rack near the boys clothing. I picked up six! :D The tags still read $14.97, but the price on the rack said $1.99 and they scanned at that price.

Holy Cow! That's Great!:eyepoppin