Does your family/friends think you are *nuts* for shopping on BF?

NeepNeep

My family is into it, there are 6 or 7 of us that all go together. We like the sport of it, look forward to it all year. However I have just moved to Florida about 1000 miles away from my family, so I go alone now. My husbands family thinks I'm crazy. They just don't enjoy the things like I do.

My sisters and mother usually go. My husband will go with me as long as I don't make him go to Wal-Mart. I usually take my ds 18 with me( he loves it as much as I do) to Wal-Mart and any other stores like that, then take him home to watch the rest of the dc while hubby and I hit the smaller less busy ones and then njoy a breakfast out.

My MIL thinks I'm crazy, but that's OK. My Mom usually goes with and my sister will go sometimes. I have got up and went alone, shopped, came home and no one was even awake yet. I was thinking about going to a Best Buy that is 2 hours away and my DH said he would drive me but that he is NOT going in the store.:D

i got my sister hooked on it, my mom thoughts i was nuts for doing it, so i dragged her along last year and she said it was a fun and interesting experience but she doesn't want to it again, (she hated the crowds). My uncle remains baffled on it, in his words,

"I don't know why you're waking up real early to give all your money to these people."

Still black friday gets me pumped up for the hoildays.