Are you optimistic about this years sale ads?

abentley

I hope so! Last year I was building a house (moved in on Dec. 19th) and I got a ton of stuff for my house at Kohl's and Jc Penny's both places had great sales going on esp. early in the am. We got to Kohl's around 4:15 am and was one of the 1st in line. It was fun I hope to do it again this year.

IMHO weather the ads are good or not is a personal thing. If you are looking for specific things and the ads come out with every thing you wanted at a great price you will feel the ads where great. Some years I'm happy some years I'm not it depends on what I need. Hopefully this will be a good year!

I'm always optimistic about BF. And this site makes it even more fun. If you look at it as an opportunity to have some fun and save some money, you can't go wrong. I try to remember that everyone out there is on the hunt for their special bargains, too. It's amazing how friendly everyone is at 4:00 in the morning while we're waiting for a store to open. One suggestion, you might want to bring along a cup of coffee or hot chocolate to pass the time while you wait for your bargains.

I am optomistic, I do not have anything set in stone that I have to have. DD is three so she will like anything really. There are things I prefer to get her but for the right price I can change my mind. DS 15 has a good list already and some of it should appear on BF. I need a good ad from Dicks sporting goods or from Sports Authority and I could pretty much finish shopping for him.