TMX Elmo Availability BF

jlodoj

Do you plan on selling these 15?

Yes, I'll be selling them. The profits will go towards Xmas presents/bills. Actually, I'll only be selling 13 of them. One will go to a local charity for children that don't get presents for Xmas. The other is one we just had to have for ourselves. We just had to open one to play with. I think we laugh harder every time we activate it.

Michelle

I have 3 of these dolls. I bought them to sell to try and make some extra Christmas money. Should I sell now, or wait until after Thanksgiving? I have heard that they will be worth more after Thanksgiving. I will hate it if I sell now, and closer to Christmas, they go for a lot more!:)

I just want one :elmo: not 10 it doesn't seem fair. There should be limits How do you explain to a 4 year old on Christmas morning every one is buying them to sell for triple!!! :worried: Thanks for the tracker I hope I can get my hands on one soon!!

Yeah, this reminds me of when the Cabbage Patch Kids came out in the '80s, and when the original Elmos came out...

I have heard that there will be more released soon, when I talked with the asst mgr at Walmart, she keep saying next shipment, next shipment comes in which at least they are under the impression they are getting more. She said they were limiting them to 2 per person, I wish all stores would of taken on that as an across the board policy to limit it to 2. Yes you could go out and come back in but that leaves time for others to get some too. Watch for preorders too, Fisher Price had it for awhile, some may open up for preorders that would come in before the holidays.

I just want one :elmo: not 10 it doesn't seem fair. There should be limits How do you explain to a 4 year old on Christmas morning every one is buying them to sell for triple!!! :worried: Thanks for the tracker I hope I can get my hands on one soon!!

I do not want one here but if I find one I'll get it and you can pay me for it, no extra. Let us know if you find one and I will start checking in my area.

I ordered one from Amazon.com the day it came out, however it has not shipped and has a date of September 24.

I keep looking for an email stating cancellation. I have a nephew that will be 3 on the 18th of December. He is crazy about Elmo, and I think this would be a wonderful birthday gift for him. I will keep looking if they cancel, but I don't think I will pay more than the retail price of 39.99.

Poor little one usually gets the double gift of birthday/christmas like I did as a child. So I try and get him an extra special birthday gift.

I do not want one here but if I find one I'll get it and you can pay me for it, no extra. Let us know if you find one and I will start checking in my area.

Ditto, I've got everyone I know looking in 4 different states lol

I'm usually one of the people buying them and putting on ebay, but it's a little different when I actually want one for the kids....I'm getting as many as I can (if any) and will sell at cost+shipping to anyone that wants from here.

Awww You are so kind!! I'm going super early to check my local BRU My little brother does security there and he heard they might have some. Keep your fingers crossed for me and Kayla...;)

By the way Marc don't remind me about the Cabbage Patches in the 80's I'm 24yrs old & still waiting for the talking one my Mom never found...:gdlol:

Some guy is selling a link to the FP site on ebay for $5. It goes into the whole I am not sure but I believe they will ship 12-8 etc... and ppl are buying them If only we could point them here for free.

You can by clicking on the "bidders" button. Their screen names will pop up and you can email them.

Linda

Just like everyone else..I'm looking for one for my Two year old Norah. She LOVES it when she saw it on TV. Not to give you some sob story, but not only will it be Christmas day for her, but it's also her 3rd Birthday. I'll be watching to see if I can snag one...Good Luck to everyone!!

I called my local ToysRUs and was told they have some in, but they will not be on the shelves until tomorrow morning.

My order information was updated with the following:

TMX Elmo

Updated Shipping Estimate: October 23, 2006 - November 6, 2006

Updated Delivery Estimate: October 30, 2006 - November 17, 2006

Your approval required by: October 25, 2006

We will still try to dispatch the above item(s) by the approval required by date(s). If this is not possible, and we have not received your approval for the delay by the date(s) listed above, we will cancel this part of your order.

So I hope to get one tomorrow morning from ToysRUs if not I will wait since my nephews birthday is not until December 18th.

Seriously... WTF... I can understand why a videogame console can be in limited supply because they are difficult to produce but why the f*ck do the toy companies make parents go nuts finding a toy that can easily be mass produced... I will shut up now since I already know the answer to my question but it just pisses me off.

Update!! No Luck!!! I am so upset I left early to get there before they opened and the tracker said the FP website had them this morning!! Talk about BAD TIMING!! Good Luck everyone else with your hunts!! Don't count me out just yet!! I'm a fighter...:gdboxer: