Do you research toys??

shopping mom

I usually research the toys or products I buy for Christmas. Especially the toys. I like the parent reviews provided by most of the sites. Does anyone else do this?

I have not found any reviews yet on Fisher Prices new "FP3" player but I really like the looks of it and I think my three year old would love it.

I usually research the toys or products I buy for Christmas. Especially the toys. I like the parent reviews provided by most of the sites. Does anyone else do this?

I have not found any reviews yet on Fisher Prices new "FP3" player but I really like the looks of it and I think my three year old would love it.

Try this website for a review for the FP3

http://toys.about.com/od/learnigtoys/p/kidfp3player.htm

I do, but I don't always pay attention to what they say. Last year I was looking for a small tabletop easel for my DD (who was 1 at the time) .. the one I bought her had horrible reviews. Mostly how it was too small and flimsy, etc. But a year later, it's still in great shape and she still uses it daily.

I also do my "research",lol. I thought the new FP3 looked interesting as well. I would consider it only if it went on sale because I'd rather buy him a $14 MP3 player than pay $60 for this thing,lol. Atleast I would get as mad when he breaks it....inevitable with this child!!

• 2 weeks later...