Pictures of your BF lines/crowds

krstee

Love the photos and the 1st video, it's sad that people get trampled though.

Actually I like your name! Lol!

This year I had planned on trying to get some pics of the kaos. Our bb was crazy enough but a lot more tame then wm the year before. :gdgirlfight3ol:

My only problem is I don't wanna get my camera distroyed in the madness. Gotta have that for my daughters graduation from college.

Actually I like your name! Lol!

This year I had planned on trying to get some pics of the kaos. Our bb was crazy enough but a lot more tame then wm the year before. :gdgirlfight3ol:

My only problem is I don't wanna get my camera distroyed in the madness. Gotta have that for my daughters graduation from college.

Disposable ones are good enough that way no one will see a expensive digetal camera beging put back in the car when the chaos is about to start!!

I used my camera phone last year to get pics of the lines. I can't remember if I posted them or not. The lines were really that long and the cutters were outrageous. The best buy employees did not look as happy as they did in any of those videos though. It was pretty chaotic, but worth it in the end.

I really just don't get it.

The deals have never seemed all that great for me for all the hassle involved.

I paid $300.00 for 2 (two) brand new computers. One of which I gave to my cousin for Shristmas. She was so happy, she cried. That alone was worth all the hassle!

Oh my that was FUNNY!! But that is exactly how our wal-mart is. But what really gets me is the people that arrive 5 minutes before the stores open and try in cut in line!!! Now that's fighting words with me because Iam usually one of the first 1-10 pp to be in line and wait for hours. lol But its true