Adobe Photoshop Elements 4.0

Guest retroraygun12

Guest retroraygun12

I am looking for either an oline coupon code or printable coupon for the Adobe Photoshop Elements 4.0....I know, it probably doesn't exist, but it is worth a try.

I would be interested in any B & M store coupons that do not exclude software, also.

TIA :hiya:

Lauri

Guest retroraygun12

I took a look and didn't find anything for this week. It does go on sale occasionally though.

What do you need to do with it? Do you need that software specifically? Are you interested in trying a "free" solution?

Thanks Scott...I just took a Digital Scrapbooking course (well, actually, a few of them) and this is the program they used....I kind of figured there wouldn't be any kind of coupon, but I thought it was worth a try...I did receive a free trial download, but that will expire shortly...I guess it just bothers me paying full price for anything:)

as far as the "free" solution....if it's free, it's for me!...so sure, I am game...

Thanks Scott...I just took a Digital Scrapbooking course (well, actually, a few of them) and this is the program they used....I kind of figured there wouldn't be any kind of coupon, but I thought it was worth a try...I did receive a free trial download, but that will expire shortly...I guess it just bothers me paying full price for anything:)

as far as the "free" solution....if it's free, it's for me!...so sure, I am game...

If you are just interested in photo editing and such, try Paint.Net

http://www.getpaint.net

It is actually very powerful for a free editor.

You can also do quite a bit with Google free image manager/editor program:

http://picasa.google.com

If you can hold off on the Elements program, it often goes on sale for $30-$50 AR. I will see what else I can find for it though. Also, do you have any competing software right now? Sometimes that is required to get the best deal.

The best I found so far is about $70 shipped for PSE 4.0.

There is also a $20 upgrade rebate if you can show that you own one of the following:

• Adobe Photoshop Elements
  • Adobe Photoshop Album
  • Adobe Photoshop LE
  • Adobe PhotoDeluxe
  • Mcrosoft Digital Image Pro or Suite
  • Microsoft Picture It!
  • Jasc Paint Shop Pro, Studio, or Photo Album
  • Ulead Photo Impact
  • Roxio PhotoSuite
  • Magix Digital Photo Maker or PhotoStory

You need a photocopy of the original CD or page from the owners manual.

Guest retroraygun12

Thanks Scott...The $70.00 sounds like a good deal...I really can't ask for more then that...if you tell me where I can get it, I will go buy it...

...and I do have Jasc PSP 9, so the rebarte makes it a really good deal...

In the meantime, I will download those other programs and check them out also...

Oh, and Brynn...I left out my thank you up there when I first posted...so thank you;)

Guest retroraygun12

WOW!

Thanks so much, Scott! I downloaded the Paint.net last night and played with it for a while....I really can't believe this is a free download...I have PSP 9 and I can honestly say that this is comparible to that and also a lot easier to use..from what I saw so far, the tutorials are in simple form and not too confusing...

I appreciate your help...

Lauri

• 2 weeks later...

For the digital scrapbooking, the Paint Shop Pro 9 yoiu have should be more than sufficient, as well as the Paint program that Scott recommended. I do the scrapbooking as well as numerous other web design with Paint Shop Pro and everything comes out really nice. Also you can use a lot of the same filters that the Adobe program uses, and many of those are free! If you would like any suggestions for any types of filters that are fun to use, just let me know:) .

I have to agree that the program Scott recommended is a very nice program, especially since it is a free program! I know several people that use it and turn out some very nice things with it!