Anyone going to use McDonalds Best Buy Bucks on BF?

teresa92

I have $529 in BB Bucks (sent away for free ones). I will be using $300 on my purchase and my brother will use the other $229 (darn limits). I'm pretty sure 6:00 AM - 10:00 PM is considered "normal business hours" for November 26. Although, I had $160 in BB Bucks last year for BF and had to fight with the manager to let me use them.

--Mark--

I have $529 in BB Bucks (sent away for free ones). I will be using $300 on my purchase and my brother will use the other $229 (darn limits). I'm pretty sure 6:00 AM - 10:00 PM is considered "normal business hours" for November 26. Although, I had $160 in BB Bucks last year for BF and had to fight with the manager to let me use them.

--Mark--

how the hell did you get so many best buy bucks?

Like I said, I sent away for free ones. There's a quirky law that states you can't make people buy something to enter a contest. So they have to make an alternate means of entry. In this case, you could send a SASE to the promotion headquarters for a free game piece. That costs 74¢ (plus two envelopes), but you're guaranteed at least a $1 Best Buy Buck. So I just went like a madman and sent out 529 game piece requests. I made a tidy profit (especially with the advent of the online game this year, as well as all the McD's food prizes I won, and then of course the BB Bucks).

--Mark--

Like I said, I sent away for free ones. There's a quirky law that states you can't make people buy something to enter a contest. So they have to make an alternate means of entry. In this case, you could send a SASE to the promotion headquarters for a free game piece. That costs 74¢ (plus two envelopes), but you're guaranteed at least a $1 Best Buy Buck. So I just went like a madman and sent out 529 game piece requests. I made a tidy profit (especially with the advent of the online game this year, as well as all the McD's food prizes I won, and then of course the BB Bucks).

--Mark--

wow.... wish i would have did that? how long did it take for you to get em?