Apex Portable DVD Player 5": Any experience?

Kapp

Anyone have any experience (good or bad) with this? I see that Sear's has it on sale for $99.99 in their early Saturday morning sale tomorrow and it looks to be a good price (even in looking at the BF sales).

Anyone? Anyone? Bueller??

THANKS (in advance!)!

:jump3: Kapp :jump3:

I just talked to my cousin who works at the local paper, she confirmed the ad is there so it must be national. Figures the salesperson had no idea. I did confirm they open at 7am tomorrow so I might do a "pre BF" wait in line and that'll free me up from going to Walmart on Friday and I can get to Office Max instead...thanks for the tip Kapp

brynnfromtheblock : Are you in the market for a portable DVD player too? Just trying to get some additional input as I know NOTHING about them!

Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated and good luck!

Kapp :2banned:

Yes and no....I actually have a good one I can recommend, it's on the BF ad at Costco and it's a Mintek 7inch, it has a good picture.....after returning 2 other brands we chose it for the sound. We have 3 kids in the back seat and the little ones won't wear earphones, so this was the only one that had a good picture, was a 7 inch (couldn't be any smaller or they couldn't all see it), and that the sound without earphones was loud enough for everyone to hear in the car. (i think it's like 139 or 149 at Costco). I was looking at these as a gift for my nephew for the price, but at this price if you had 2 kids who didn't like to watch the same thing you could get them each one and the smaller screen wouldn't matter..

For anyone with a Meijers around (midwest chain), they are advertising the Apex 5" portable DVD player for $88 BF. Even better deal. I think that is the only thing I'm going out for BF this year from what I've seen so far. :) I did some research on the brand at epinions.com and it seems to have good reviews.

Natasha

Yes and no....I actually have a good one I can recommend, it's on the BF ad at Costco and it's a Mintek 7inch, it has a good picture.....after returning 2 other brands we chose it for the sound.

Can I buy this online from Costco? Or must I go to one of their stores? I would like to buy the 7" one instead of the 5" one. :confused:

Sarah