I hope they have enough inventory

Guest fun_4_u_nme

Last year I stayed home and shopped after Thanksgiving dinner online. The deals were awesome. I was able to get most of the doorbusters w/o fighting over the last Barbie. TRU is an hour drive for me, so I will definitely be online again this year! :tongue1: One less stop on BF.

I also shopped online on Thanksgiving night last year. There are GREAT deals and who needs to deal with all that pushing and shoving for toys, save that for BON-TON who has AWESOME doorbuster deals on jewelry!

• 2 weeks later...

Forgive me...but what is a "DB" "DD" and "DH"...I've seen this a lot.

DB - door buster

DD - daughter could be dear daughter or d*mn daughter depending on how it is use, but you can figure that out by the post it is in or any other adjective to describe your daughter at that time

DH - same thing but husband

DS - would be son

IL - in law there is MIL, FIL, SIL, BIL

Hope this helps!

I am avoiding TRU on BF b/c the TRU near me has to have a manager or head cashier (whatever) physically look at every check written over $100. Well this was a huge to do last week when the big toy book came out. I cannot imagine how horrible it will be on BF and will make the whole checkout process a nightmare.

Last year I was at walmart for 5am out of there by 5:10 and at toyrus at 5:15- the ad said the store opened at 5:30. When I got there people were leaving with bags! I was so mad and didn't get anything I went there for!:mad:

Same here, last year I was there at 5 am sharp, people were already leaving with loads of stuff. What really ticks me off is that they didn't even limit some big ticket items like the electric scooter I really wanted. I saw my husband's cousin leaving with 5 of them (out of the very few they had in stock!)and she only has 1 kid! Sickening! After much protest to the manager about opening earlier than advertised she did give me a rain check for the scooter, which FINALLY came back into stock 5 MONTHS LATER! TRU is last on my list this year :no:

I have always shopped at TRU on BF and they always have had all the BF items located in the middle, you go through and every thing you want is right there easy to grab and go, All the years I have been going I am in and out in 15-20 mintes and always got what I went for.

Yeah, last year I was in line for almost an hour. At first, they ran out of carts and bags by the time I got into the store (I was probably the 50th person in line), but luckily for me, while I was staggering around with an armload of gifts, someone was kind enough to give me their cart, since they had fewer items they could carry.

This year, I'll probably skip it, unless there is something REALLY great to be had. I've seen most of what I want in the WM BF ad.