Uploading pics?

SuperMommy

imageshack.us, allows you to resize your pictures. Go to their size, check the "resize image" box, select 640x380 (for message boards).

Copy the link from your picture.

When you're posting on GD. Above the post box, you'll see a tool bar. Just click on the picture box, then paste your link. Press okay, then you're done.

imageshack.us, allows you to resize your pictures. Go to their size, check the "resize image" box, select 640x380 (for message boards).

Copy the link from your picture.

When you're posting on GD. Above the post box, you'll see a tool bar. Just click on the picture box, then paste your link. Press okay, then you're done.

Well, I figured out the bottom part the other day (the first time I tried to upload a pic). But like I said it was huge. Being able to resize it would be great. Is imageshack.us free?

Well, I figured out the bottom part the other day (the first time I tried to upload a pic). But like I said it was huge. Being able to resize it would be great. Is imageshack.us free?

Yeah, it's free. It's not like photobucket, where you have to sign up. This site just uploads one single picture, you can't store it.

On photobucket all you have to do is click edit above the pic you want to resize and it's the 2nd option down. I usually pick the resize 50% option then just preview your post & refresh it. You'll see the current size. You can then make it smaller yet if need be by clicking edit again and this time I'd go with 75% at a time. Just repeat until it is a nice size. I've had photobucket for well over a yr and love it. Never had one problem with it. HTH!

On photobucket all you have to do is click edit above the pic you want to resize and it's the 2nd option down. I usually pick the resize 50% option then just preview your post & refresh it. You'll see the current size. You can then make it smaller yet if need be by clicking edit again and this time I'd go with 75% at a time. Just repeat until it is a nice size. I've had photobucket for well over a yr and love it. Never had one problem with it. HTH!

Miranda-- I'll second the photobucket recommendation. And use Irfanview for image manipulation. That's a free program and pretty easy to use.

They JUST changed photobucket.com,lol. So when you get to the part where I said pick a % all you have to do is choose email/message board from the drop down menu! Did you email them and complain or something? LMAO

LOL...not at all. I was on there just a week ago and it wasn't on there. Great timing huh? (Since I just got my new camera in yesterday.) :gdflower3:

• 1 month later...