Stores already have christmas stuff out.

happysunshine28

I consider myself a complete holiday junkie, and shop fro Christmas ornaments, decorations, and gifts ALL year, however I don't like seeing the displays out this early. It seems that by the time it actually gets here, I am tired of it. First of November would be great to me.

I'm ready for Christmas!! I am going to have to go shopping this weekend so that I can see some of the displays!! I love shopping and I love Christmas because I shop every weekend for it!!

I feel the same way! My husband and I are actually going shopping today to see what Christmas stuff we can find! Can't wait! :holiday16

I am an absolute holiday freak but I still like them in order. I went to get some halloween stuff the other day and they had a whole big isle of Christmas stuff...it's just wrong cuz I had to tell myself a million times not to walk down that isle or I would leave with something lol! It's like waving dope at a junkie, cruel cruel world!

One thing I do look forward to is a preview of what I can get when they have the after holiday sales woohoo!