Best survey sites/rewards/side hustles to save for the holidays?

Like many people, money is tight and I'm doing all I can to bank some extra $$$ for the holidays. Many rewards sites, like Disney Movie Insiders, are shutting down. I've used Swag Bucks in the past and recently signed up for Survey sites like Respondant and User Interviews but I've only completed 1 survey survey since I signed up like 3 months ago.

What are some other effective "side hustles" you are using?

I just learned yesterday that my oldest son's hockey team is using FlipGive as a fundraiser this year.  I signed up but haven't used it yet. Apparently we get a percentage back on gift cards and other shopping items that are purchased through the app. Honestly it seems like a lot of work for not much return, but I'll give it a whirl and see how it goes.  

Whatever you do stay AWAY from ThriftyPig  😖 Such a painful experience, they send a gazillion emails a day. Nothing is saved to your profile so the email will say "You qualified" then IF the link successfully opens the qualifying questions can take 5 minutes or more of the same repetitive questions, age, sex, race before deciding if you qualify, IF you qualify, you get to start all over again with the same questions before moving on to whatever. I don't think I ever received full credits for any survey. I made it to $15 and unsubscribed to emails because it was too much.

• Sad 1