Win 1 of 2 iPads by Discussing Black Friday & Holiday Shopping!

Brad

iPad Boxes

DISCUSS BLACK FRIDAY &

WIN 1 OF 2 APPLE IPADS!

Time for our annual forum contest. We covered our first Black Friday here on GottaDEAL two decades ago, so we've got two prizes this year instead of one! Here's how it works:

Through Monday, December 9, 2024 at 11:59:59pm EST, you'll earn one entry into the contest every time you post in one of the Black Friday and holiday shopping-related forums including this main Black Friday Discussion forum and the Sale & Ad Discussion sub-forum.

As usual we're not going to require your posts to be a certain length to qualify or anything like that - we just want a lot of great discussion. We know there are times when a one-word reply is fine. All posts in nearly all threads in these forums will count, including other contest threads. However, posts in the GD Prize Club threads will not count.

So create interesting threads, reply to other members' questions, give your opinions on everything that is being discussed. This is a discussion board - let's have some interesting discussion here!

On Tuesday, December 10, 2024 we will randomly select two lucky winners from all eligible entries and you will each win a brand new Apple iPad 9th Generation Tablet.

Prize must be claimed by replying to the winner notification PM here on the forum by January 31, 2025 or prize will be forfeited.

And as a benefit to those who were here early this year, all the posts in the forums up until now (again, aside from the prize club thread) will also count towards this contest.

If you have any questions, feel free to PM me and I'll be happy to answer them.

• Like 4

Great prizes! My mom has been needing to get her hand me down replaced and my brother keeps stalling because he can get a better deal. Meanwhile, I'm the one that has to deal with the day to day issues because hers is so old it won't update and lots of websites etc are not working. I should've just bought it when I looked instead of listening to him 😞

I've been a member of gottadeal for many years. I don't even know how many. I hardly ever post, but I do follow along and see what everyone's talking about. In my family we haven't exchanged gifts for many years, so I'm never really looking at the deals for gifts, but sometimes my husband and I like to shop for ourselves.

• Like 2

On 9/13/2024 at 2:30 PM, avsfan said:

I've been a member of gottadeal for many years. I don't even know how many. I hardly ever post, but I do follow along and see what everyone's talking about. In my family we haven't exchanged gifts for many years, so I'm never really looking at the deals for gifts, but sometimes my husband and I like to shop for ourselves.

Same here, have been a loyal fan of Gottadeal since I entered the US in 2006. Since COVID most of the shopping is for ourselves more than gifts for friends and family