Target Black Friday Ad (11/19 to 11/25)

Brad

Kanyon and I discovered  on discord what we are almost positive is an error in the ad. The item details for the 50 inch Vizio don't match up and the model number points to a TCL 32 INCH. Due to it also being on a row of TCL tvs in the ad we are both fairly certain they used the wrong picture and that its not a 50 inch Vizio for that price but a 32 inch tcl. The price for a TCL 32 matches up too if u look it up amazon

Edited by Tigger97498
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Blueredzone said:

Nice to see some items on sale that are on the list. Now Best Buy needs to release the full ad. 

2 minutes ago, Blueredzone said:

Nice to see some items on sale that are on the list. Now Best Buy needs to release the full ad. 

Not happening they don't do ads anymore we'll find out when they go live 

If anyone comes across a paper copy of the Target ad this week, grab it for me and send me a PM. I got a newspaper today but it wasn't in there. Maybe they don't do any paper ads anymore but thought I'd throw it out there in case they still do so I can add it to my collection.

The Monster High Ghoulmobile says 40% off in the ad. The reg price is $20.99 and the sale price is 19.79. Have I forgotten how to math?

**I wonder if it's actually 40% off in store, and only 6% off online. Hmmm. Maybe I'll get dressed and go to Target. $8 is worth the trip to me.

Edited by Bopeep

1 hour ago, Bopeep said:

The Monster High Ghoulmobile says 40% off in the ad. The reg price is $20.99 and the sale price is 19.79. Have I forgotten how to math?

**I wonder if it's actually 40% off in store, and only 6% off online. Hmmm. Maybe I'll get dressed and go to Target. $8 is worth the trip to me.

call the online customer service, they might be able to place the order for you at the 40% off

2 hours ago, riven3d said:

call the online customer service, they might be able to place the order for you at the 40% off

I went ahead and went to the store. They adjusted the price. The cashier was very sweet but the manager she asked about it acted like it ticked her off. She said "it's ringing up regular 32.99". But online and the shelf tag say 20.99. She closed her eyes and said "Just do it". I tried to say I wasn't trying to be argumentative and she certainly didn't have to adjust the price, I was buying it regardless, but she totally ignored me and walked away. So I didn't say a word when the sweet cashier took the 40% off the sale price instead of the regular price (which was just a difference of pennies, but still).

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Bopeep said:

Nope, that math ain’t mathin!