Kohl's Black Friday Ad (11/19 to 11/24)

Brad

Note that Kohl's has changed things a bit. The $15 Kohl's Cash offer is now only on Thanksgiving Day and Black Friday, not the whole week like it's always been. There's a standard $10 Kohl's Cash offer for Sunday through Wednesday.

But you can always shop the early access sale today and get the $15 Kohl's Cash without waiting. All of the non-doorbuster deals should be available:

https://www.kohls.com

Boo hiss on the change to the Kohl's cash for the week. I did shop the early access sale last night, though, and was able to use the expiring 20% off coupon on my purchase. Win. Most of what I bought will be ready for pickup today, with just one item not available until the 7th (ship to store). 

Got my order in.  No throws this time, but I bought some last month.   And there's still another chance! 

I got exciting things like a coat and jammies for my dog (woohoo!).  🙂  I resisted all the cute gingerbread decorations and kitchen stuff. 

But I also got a Step2 climbing playset for my grandson, so I'm pretty excited about that.  That's his big gift so nice to have that decided and done!

Maybe on Thanksgiving I'll get my yearly throws and sheets and towels.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, bluebear said:

Got my order in.  No throws this time, but I bought some last month.   And there's still another chance! 

I got exciting things like a coat and jammies for my dog (woohoo!).  🙂  I resisted all the cute gingerbread decorations and kitchen stuff. 

But I also got a Step2 climbing playset for my grandson, so I'm pretty excited about that.  That's his big gift so nice to have that decided and done!

Maybe on Thanksgiving I'll get my yearly throws and sheets and towels.

Even though I didn’t resist a throw I did resist all the cute St. Nicholas Square kitchen and home items.  Got some work shirts, PJ’s and the throw.  Will use my earned Kohl’s cash on a pair of earrings 

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, HanShotFirst said:

Even though I didn’t resist a throw I did resist all the cute St. Nicholas Square kitchen and home items.  Got some work shirts, PJ’s and the throw.  Will use my earned Kohl’s cash on a pair of earrings 

There are so many cute St. Nicholas Square things!  

I was just about to place another order for the yearly Under Armor Hoodie for my step-dad's birthday.   Then realized the earned Kohl's cash starts tomorrow.  So that will work out perfect to use it on that.  Yay.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, so I  found my husband's waterpik and my sonicare at Kohl’s. I  put them in my cart and waited for $15/50 Kohl’s cash. We were also looking for heavy duty folding chairs. I did a search online and found them on sale at....Kohl’s. With Kohl’s cash and rewards!!! SCORE Gonna use the Kohl’s cash to get replacement heads for waterpik and sonicare. Yahoo.

• Like 1