Home Depot Black Friday Savings Ad (11/2 to 11/22)

Brad

Shop: https://www.homedepot.com

Scans: https://gottadeal.com/scans/home-depot-november-ad

Based on last year, Home Depot will likely put out another slightly smaller ad for the week of Black Friday which will supplement these deals with additional savings, however you should expect the deals in this November ad to be available through Black Friday despite the 11/22 end date shown in the ad.

So it begins …🤗

I don’t shop here but I sure am excited to see an ad! 🤣

thanks Brad !

EDIT: after excited looking thru this ad just because I’m excited ..I just may be shopping here after all lol …my oldest daughter wants a make up vanity and they have on advertised for $125. But I only see white, hopefully black is available; she specifically asked for black. 

Edited by angelbabymommy
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, Grandma14 said:
1 hour ago, Bopeep said:

Wow. The batteries certainly went up. How much are they??

$19.87 for a pack of 60  AA or AAA. And I guess they are a Home Depot house brand.

Which, is actually better than they offered last year, now that I look. They didn't have the cheap batteries last year. But in 2021, they had 40 packs or Rayovac for just $7.88.

On 10/31/2023 at 2:44 PM, Bopeep said:

$19.87 for a pack of 60  AA or AAA. And I guess they are a Home Depot house brand.

Which, is actually better than they offered last year, now that I look. They didn't have the cheap batteries last year. But in 2021, they had 40 packs or Rayovac for just $7.88.

Have you used their store brand?  I just ordered AAA from Sam’s. A 48 pack for $20 if you want store brand or $25 for energizer. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Kash said:

Have you used their store brand?  I just ordered AAA from Sam’s. A 48 pack for $20 if you want store brand or $25 for energizer. 

I haven't tried their store brand. I honestly didn't even know they had one until I saw this ad. LOL. 

• Like 1