Where are the ads?

Kanyon71

2 hours ago, jtitus2014 said:

When is Walmart expected? 

It was October 19 last year for Walmart with a sale starting Nov. 7th so we are definitely behind this year

2 hours ago, bluebear said:

Seems like the last several years most places have been waiting until after Halloween.  So a lot of the big places were releasing their ads Nov 1.

If so, then soon!!

Walmart was October 19 last year so definitely behind schedule. Hopefully soon 

12 hours ago, angelbabymommy said:

I am crossing fingers for ads this week. I need/want an air fryer. I see Target has a nice deal on one this week but if I can purchase one and get some type of perk with it, I’d rather do that lol

Coctco has the Ninja for 140. Great buy. I paid more several years ago. Liked ours so much, bought daughter one last year.

Really disappointed in this year's pickings. 

30 years ago was reading ads and  waiting in line morning of FRI.  No camping.  it's gone from that extreme, to camping out 2 days to now all sales are practically online and weeks early.

Great memories from all those crazy times...camping out in BB parking lot with portapotty and big screen tv(Big Jim Slade).  Hot chocolate and donuts provided by BB.  Sharing Thanksgiving dinner with those in the line.

Another yearly thing that we grow out of.  😥

• Like 2
  • Agree 1

6 hours ago, Blueredzone said:

Haven’t really seen a good console deal yet. But the electronic retailers are taking their time. Maybe we get the Best Buy/game stop/walmart type ads this weekend or early next week. 

I hope so. Waiting on video game deals seems like an eternity.

9 hours ago, Blueredzone said:

Haven’t really seen a good console deal yet. But the electronic retailers are taking their time. Maybe we get the Best Buy/game stop/walmart type ads this weekend or early next week. 

The only I saw was a ps5 at Walmart and really all you got was the Spider-Man game for free 

4 hours ago, mgreen said:

They are really taking their time this year, aren't they?

Yes and it’s very frustrating. Black Friday is next week and we don’t have Walmart which is my main one I’m looking for. Also want to see the bath and body works 

2 hours ago, ytmomof4 said:

Yes and it’s very frustrating. Black Friday is next week and we don’t have Walmart which is my main one I’m looking for. Also want to see the bath and body works 

Same thing I have been saying. I plan everything around Walmart every year since I get most of my things from there. Still no Target, Best Buy, or Bath and Body Works is crazy for black friday to be next week. 

looks like walmart posted the items from their BF week sale 4 days before the sale started last year so we probably have to wait until the weekend if they do that again this year.

target's bf ad should be out late thursday night so a little over 48 hours to wait for that one.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, mgreen said:

Ok, I just saw Wal-Mart's black Friday ad online.... I'm going to bed now.  Totally unimpressed. Nothing I was actually looking for. They say a few more items will be revealed later. I'm not holding my breath. 

I wasn't impressed either. No Straight Talk deals or gift card with purchase deals for Verizon like they normally have. Tablet deals weren't that great either. It seems like it was more clothes than anything.